Morgan’s Journey to Sunshine Mermaid Pillow
Special Message from Ms. D'Aloia's Second Grade Class:
We are a group of 2nd grade students from Tampa, Florida who love our friend Morgan Allen. She was diagnosed with brain cancer in July 2017. Our love for Morgan was made into this pillow “Search for the Sunshine.” To us, search for the sunshine means to find happiness & hope in your life and never give up. Your sunshine could be a kiss from mom, playing with friends, or a hug from your teacher. We hope you find sunshine in our pillow to make your day brighter.
Visit www.morgansjourney.org to learn more!
- Read: 2nd Graders Create Pillow to Help Classmate [Morgan's Journey]
- $10.00 per pillow is donated back to Morgan's Journey ($5.00 from Mermaid Pillow Co + a $5.00 MATCH from a private donor)
- Front: Soft, huggable Sunshine illustrated print on smooth velvet (Inspirational Wording: “Search for the Sunshine”)
- Back: High-quality, reversible Yellow & Iridescent Sequins, smooth to slide
- Size: 12" x 20"
- Bonus: Colorful sequins which can be moved to produce endless designs (this pillow is a beautiful canvas for creativity!)
- Includes: Cover + Removable Quality Pillow Insert + Hidden Zipper
- SAME DAY Shipping: All orders (including international)
- FREE Shipping: All USA orders
Are you a parent or teacher and want to do something similar? Check out our latest product: e-Commerce for Kids
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (1)
Love, love, love them!!!
Fantastic! We are really enjoying them!!!
Beautiful and thoughtful Design. Very pleased.
The ordering process was easy. The delivery was delayed but I was kept informed via email on the progress and the expected delivery date. It was delivered on exactly that date. The fabric had shipping creases. When I tried to iron them out, the fabric was not receptive to heat . I believe with time the creases will disappear..
Love it! My granddaughter designed it! Amelie Clarke
It’s on display at my pottery studio!