*The Original* Magic IMAGINE Mermaid Bracelet w/ Reversible Sequins & Velvet Lining
"Move over fidget spinners, mermaid bracelets are set to be the newest schoolyard accessory that can provide some sensory distraction for kids who need it, and they are way less annoying." - Red Tricycle
- Adjustable velcro closure; fits ages 4-12+
- Hoda Kotb wore it on the Today Show! (photos below)
- Aqua and purple sequins are reversible. When you run your hands over the sequins they "flip" to a different color.
- Features our exclusive IMAGINE "Positivity Patch" - a daily positive reminder!
- Lined with super-soft velvet
- Free when you bundle with the matching mermaid pilllow + blanket
- Mesmerizing and easy to take (wear) anywhere
- Parents say these bracelets are calming; relaxing; focuses him/her; a heathy alternative to screentime; addictive; fashionable and fun.
- Please see our :30 second video below demonstrating how the bracelet works
- Free shipping on all orders over $50.00!
- Bracelet measures 8.25 inches long X 2.5 inches wide
- Teacher-approved: "I recently bought these as graduation presents for my Kindergarten-aged music students. They loved them! They're a great way to help them calm themselves and focus on our music classes and both the boys and girls loved the bright colors!"
FREE Shipping over $50.00$4.99 for orders under $50.00excludes Wholesale Orders( Free Shipping only applies to one shipping address per order. )
Outside of the USA$9.99*Excludes Pre-Order Items
and Wholesale OrdersNote: Some locations outside the USA may be assessed additional duties and taxes when our product(s) enter your location and have seen as high as 35% of the order. Unfortunately, as far as we can tell, there isn't any real consistency on why some packages are assessed duties, taxes, or other fees, while others packages are not. Currently, roughly 5-10% of our customers tell us they were charged an additional fee when receiving their product.
Returns: Returns are accepted within 20 days of purchase. Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs back to our store.
We want you to love your mermaid pillows! Each order is shipped from our little boutique outside Omaha, Nebraska. Please contact us below.
- Reviews (380)
- Questions (0)
Size Description Not Accurate
The description of the bracelets make it seem that the bracelets would fit most wrist sizes on children an adults. The promotion video shows what looks to be a pre-teen girl wearing one and the adult host on the Today Show was also wearing one. When I received mine it was extremely small and would not come close to fitting my wrist or my child's wrist. The material would not touch if I tried to put it on my wrist and my child was just shy of getting the material to overlap. When I contacted customer service about I was given an "oh well" generic response about how they run small and nothing was mentioned about how it did not match the size description. While the product seems like it is of good quality it will not fit anyone over the age of 5. I was very disappointed and am now stuck with them because it will cost me almost as much to send it back.
Overpriced and unsightly
I bought the bracelet for my daughter at the height of the sequin craze. She's never worn it. Its bulky, the huge sewn on tag on the outside is unsightly. Overpriced..I should have returned it.
My kids love these
These are so much nicer than copycat sequin items you see elsewhere. They are soft and my kids wear them all day long. They were Christmas presents and were a huge hit with both my son and daughter.
This was a gift for a 7 year old diva...she loved it!
DOES NOT FIT WELL. IT IS TOO SMALL EVEN FOR A CHILD.