*The Original* Magic IMAGINE Mermaid Bracelet w/ Reversible Sequins & Velvet Lining
"Move over fidget spinners, mermaid bracelets are set to be the newest schoolyard accessory that can provide some sensory distraction for kids who need it, and they are way less annoying." - Red Tricycle
- Adjustable velcro closure; fits ages 4-12+
- Hoda Kotb wore it on the Today Show! (photos below)
- Aqua and purple sequins are reversible. When you run your hands over the sequins they "flip" to a different color.
- Features our exclusive "Positivity Patch" - a daily positive reminder!
- Lined with super-soft velvet
- Free when you bundle with the matching mermaid pilllow + blanket
- Mesmerizing and easy to take (wear) anywhere
- Parents say these bracelets are calming; relaxing; focuses him/her; a heathy alternative to screentime; addictive; fashionable and fun.
- Please see our :30 second video below demonstrating how the bracelet works
- Free Shipping on every order!
- Bracelet measures 8.25 inches long X 2.5 inches wide
- Teacher-approved: "I recently bought these as graduation presents for my Kindergarten-aged music students. They loved them! They're a great way to help them calm themselves and focus on our music classes and both the boys and girls loved the bright colors!"
FREE Shipping*Excludes Pre-Order Items
and Wholesale Orders( Free Shipping only applies to one shipping address per order. )
Outside of the USA$9.99*Excludes Pre-Order Items
and Wholesale OrdersNote: Some locations outside the USA may be assessed additional duties and taxes when our product(s) enter your location and have seen as high as 35% of the order. Unfortunately, as far as we can tell, there isn't any real consistency on why some packages are assessed duties, taxes, or other fees, while others packages are not. Currently, roughly 5-10% of our customers tell us they were charged an additional fee when receiving their product.
Returns: Returns are accepted within 20 days of purchase. Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs back to our store.
- We want you to love your mermaid pillows! Each order is shipped from our little boutique outside Omaha, Nebraska. Please contact us below.
- Reviews (355)
- Questions (0)
The bracelet was too small for the 8 year old I gifted this too. Very disappointing.
Not what I expected
Received 2 mermaid bracelets in the mail (the Imagine ones). The imagine leather tag was not on either one. Very confused and disappointed.
Great! Products came quick and they responded to my questions in a rapid manner. I even received an email from the owner thanking me for my order; nice personal touch! Will order again from this site.
Got these for my daughters for Hanukkah and got one for a cousin's birthday. She LOVES it! They r soo cute and the quality is great!
My daughter loves the chunky bracelet. Surprisingly, her strict private school allows her to wear it to class. She has worn it so much I almost wish I had bought a bundle of three. I also wish the lining and Velcro were a closer match to the bracelet color so when the bracelet fits snuggly you're not seeing the white gap on a blue bracelet. Also, the actual size of the bracelet does not fit the full targeted age range. My daughter is a slim, 5'3", 10 year old and the bracelet barely fits. If it should fit 12+ then a second size should be considered given a 12+ year old girl is at or near her adult height. I bought black Velcro and turquoise tensile ribbon and created a 1/2" extender.