Float On Mermaid Pillow with Purple & Iridescent Reversible Sequins
When 100 Float On pillows are ordered we donate back $500.00 to 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation (plus $5.00 per pillow for every additional pillow after that).
About 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation
In November of 2009, 16-year old Anna Basso was diagnosed with Ewing sarcoma, a bone and soft tissue cancer that primarily affects children and young adults. In an effort to heal her body and encourage her spirit, we established the 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation with the mission to eradicate Ewing sarcoma. We fund promising Ewing sarcoma research, provide college scholarships to Ewing sarcoma warriors and survivors, support families with a child in treatment, and support teens fighting cancer through our Anna’s Closet Program.
Anna was fun-loving, silly, thoughtful, and empathetic. She had a passion for music. Anna found Modest Mouse’s "Float On" so inspirational, she had the title of the song tattooed on her wrist. When Anna passed away only 18 months after her battle began, she left behind a group of close friends, tighter than they’d ever been before, and more impassioned than ever about ridding the world of Ewing sarcoma. Harnessing the love and commitment of Anna’s wonderful friends and family, the 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation aims to honor her incredible legacy and embody her fighting spirit. Please join us as we fight Ewing sarcoma and continue to float on.
- Front: Soft, huggable Float On illustrated print on smooth velvet (Inspirational Wording: “Float On”)
- Back: High-quality, reversible Purple & Iridescent, smooth to slide
- Size: 12" x 20"
- Bonus: Colorful sequins which can be moved to produce endless designs (this pillow is a beautiful canvas for creativity!)
- Includes: Cover + Removable Quality Pillow Insert + Hidden Zipper
- SAME DAY Shipping: All orders (including international)
- FREE Shipping: All USA orders