Magic DISCOVER Mermaid Bracelet w/ Green & Silver Reversible Sequins
"Move over fidget spinners, mermaid bracelets are set to be the newest schoolyard accessory that can provide some sensory distraction for kids who need it, and they are way less annoying." - Red Tricycle
Size: Bracelet measures 8.25 inches long X 2.5 inches wide
- Ages: Fits ages 4-12+
- Style: Adjustable Velcro closure
- Color: Discover & Silver Sequins are reversible
- Positivity: Features our exclusive DISCOVER"Positivity Patch" -- a daily positive reminder!
- Features: When you run your hands over the sequins they "flip" to a different color. It's relaxing and fun
- Super Soft: Lined with super-soft velvet
- What Parents Say: Parents say these bracelets are "calming; relaxing; focuses him/her; a heathy alternative to screentime; addictive; fashionable and fun."
- Get more, Save More: Bundle of 3 (Matching Discover pillow, bracelet, and blanket)
- FREE Shipping: All USA order
- FREE BRACELET! when you bundle with the matching discover pilllow + blanket
Teacher-approved: "I recently bought these as graduation presents for my Kindergarten-aged music students. They loved them! They're a great way to help them calm themselves and focus on our music classes and both the boys and girls loved the bright colors!"
Used as party favor for my granddaughter’s birthday
They loved them (10 yr olds)-perfect for season!
My son usually stims using straws so I bought this in hopes of him having something he can satisfy the urge to stim without disrupting his class. He is out of school and seems to like it but as of yet hasn't worn it much. I will now more when school is in session again.
My girls really seem to enjoy them when they wear them
It was a hit with my nieces and granddaughter...
Love these bracelets!
I purchased two of them for my grandchildren and they love them with all the never-ending designs they can make with them. They were great gifts!
Special bracelet for special times
This is a wonderful product. As a teacher I use it as a behavior reinforcer for students that go above and beyond. I also gave one to my special ed colleague, who later reported how her students loved the opportunity to touch and feel this wonderful bracelet. Thank you so much for coming up with such a great bracelet.
OMG these guys were fabulous easy to communicate with and shipping was wonderful their products is sensational just love it
I have a 8 year old she loves the bracelet but it’s too small
My son loves it!!!
Twins love them
Perfect, the kids enjoy them. Thanks
My grandkids LOVE these! They were very excited to receive them.
Fun but small
My girls loved them but was disappointed when it didn't fit their wrist. I have a 12 year old that it didn't fit at all and a 6 year old that did fit perfectly but was too wide for her liking.